Coffee consumption and coronary heart disease mortality in Scottish men: a 21 year follow up study.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1060521
- Alcohol consumption and mortality from all causes, coronary heart disease, and stroke: results from a prospective cohort study of Scottish men with 21 years of follow up
- Coffee and tea consumption and the prevalence of coronary heart disease in men and women: results from the Scottish Heart Health Study.
- Alcohol consumption, diet, coronary risk factors, and prevalent coronary heart disease in men and women in the Scottish heart health study.
- Is cardiothoracic ratio in healthy middle aged men an independent predictor of coronary heart disease mortality? Whitehall study 25 year follow up
- Prevalence of coronary heart disease in Scotland: Scottish Heart Health Study.