Co-prescribed heroin adds value to methadone treatment
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=558181
- Cost utility analysis of co-prescribed heroin compared with methadone maintenance treatment in heroin addicts in two randomised trials
- Simvastatin co‐prescribed with protease inhibitors despite dangerous drug interactions
- Prescription of heroin to treatment resistant heroin addicts: Dutch heroin trials show retention is better with methadone alone
- Should heroin be prescribed to heroin misusers? Yes
- Should heroin be prescribed to heroin misusers? No