CME and the pharmaceutical industry: two worlds, three views, four steps
Davis, David A.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=450364
- Many Worlds, Many Theories?
- Academic scientists and the pharmaceutical industry: cooperative research in twentieth-century America
- Qualification of analytical instruments for use in the pharmaceutical industry: A scientific approach
- Knowledge, views, and experience of 25 women with myotonic dystrophy.
- Many worlds, many nature(s), one planet: indigenous knowledge in the Anthropocene