Cluster trials are vulnerable to bias
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=214041
- Methodological bias in cluster randomised trials
- Extending CONSORT to include cluster trials: Welcome extension will help to understand trials better and reduce bias
- Evidence for risk of bias in cluster randomised trials: review of recent trials published in three general medical journals
- CONSORT statement: extension to cluster randomised trials
- Why tropical forest lizards are vulnerable to climate warming