Closure of Blalock-Taussig shunts using a new detachable coil device.
Tometzki, A. J.
Two children underwent interventional closure of a modified Blalock-Taussig shunt using a new detachable coil system (Duct-Occlud). This procedure has advantages over currently available materials to occlude these and other communications between the systemic and pulmonary circulations.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=483835
- Balloon dilatation of stenosed Blalock-Taussig shunts.
- Transcatheter closure of Blalock-Taussig shunts with a modified Rashkind umbrella delivery system.
- Transcatheter occlusion of a Blalock-Taussig shunt with a detachable balloon in a child.
- Modified Blalock-Taussig operation using polytetrafluoroethylene (Impra) grafts.
- Modified Blalock-Taussig operation using polytetrafluoroethylene (Impra) grafts