Chenoalbuside: an antioxidant phenolic glycoside from the seeds of Chenopodium album L. (Chenopodiaceae)
Nahar, L., Sarker, S. D.
Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
In addition to three known phytoecdysteroids, a new phenolic glycoside (named, chenoalbuside) was isolated from the methanol extract of the seeds of Chenopodium album. While the structures of all phytoecdysteroids were elucidated by direct comparison of their spectroscopic data with published data, the structure of chenoalbuside was determined unequivocally by a combination of UV, MS and 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic analyses. The antioxidant potential of the new compound was assessed by the DPPH assay, and the RC50 value was found to be 1.4 x 10-4 mg/mL.
- Germination behaviour of seeds from herbicide treated plants of Chenopodium album L.
- Diferencas entre o Pseudocereal Chenopodium quinoa Wild. e a planta daninha Chenopodium album L., Chenopodiaceae.
- Busca de compostos em Chenopodium spp. (Chenopodiaceae) com bioatividade em relação a pragas de grãos armazenados
- Purification and characterization of a gamma-like DNA polymerase from Chenopodium album L.
- Bioactivity of the mexican-tea, Chenopodium ambrosioides L. (Chenopodiaceae), in relation to Sitophilus zeamais Mots., 1855 (Col.: Curculionidae).