CHARACTERIZATION OF GEOSPATIAL, MORPHOMETRIC, AND ENVIRONMENTAL DYNAMICS OF THE MARIANA MICROBASIN IN ALTA FLORESTA-MT, BRAZIL
Silva, Marcus H. Martins e; Silva, Fernando L.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT River basin environmental diagnosis and monitoring are fundamental for water resource use and conservation plans, as these systems integrate different landscape elements and may undergo impacts and changes of different levels and scales. In this context, this work aimed to characterize the geospatial, morphometric, and environmental dynamics in the Mariana microbasin, in the municipality of Alta Floresta, to provide technical-scientific subsidies for environmental management and planning at a local and regional level. The microbasin was analyzed for morphometric, topographic, and land-use and cover parameters using geospatial data processed in a geographic information system. The microbasin is classified as fourth-order, has a network of 72 channels, and its relief is mostly flat and smooth wavy. Moreover, the soil is predominantly covered by agricultural lands, encompassing 70% of the area. This feature brings the need to adopt conservation practices for soil management. This study showed the need for continuous environmental monitoring programs and expansion of conservation actions in the studied area.
- Qualidade do solo em sistemas agroflorestais em Alta FlorestaMT
- Mineralizações auríferas do lineamento Peru-Trairão Província Auríifera de Alta Floresta-MT : controle estrutural e idade U-Pb das rochas hospedeiras
- Caracterização geológica e metalogenética do depósito X1 : Província Aurífera de Alta Floresta, região de Matupá (MT)
- Granitos da região de Peixoto de Azevedo : Novo Mundo e mineralizações auriferas relacionadas - Provincia Aurifera Alta Floresta (MT)
- Environmental fragility and vegetation cover dynamics in the Lapa Grande State Park, MG, Brazil