Changing pattern of ill health for indigenous people: Control of lifestyle is beyond individuals and depends on social and political factors
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=188481
- Health of indigenous people: Traditional medicine is being practised successfully
- Health of indigenous people: Use of health services by indigenous population can be improved
- Health of indigenous people: Health of Aboriginal communities can be improved by innovative methods
- Health of indigenous people: Local practices and practitioners can become part of comprehensive programme
- Familial, psychiatric, and socioeconomic risk factors for suicide in young people: nested case-control study