Changes in students' moral development during medical school: a cohort study
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=151989
- Effect of changes to the formal curriculum on medical students’ motivation towards learning: a prospective cohort study
- Students' attitudes to ethics in the medical school curriculum.
- Medical students' compliance with simple administrative tasks and success in final examinations: retrospective cohort study
- Students' opinions on the medical ethics course in the medical school curriculum.
- Evaluation of a communication skills seminar for students in a Japanese medical school: a non-randomized controlled study