Changes in Knowledge, Beliefs, and Behaviors Related to Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Among Western Australian Adults from 1995 to 2004
American Public Health Association
Objectives. We monitored changes in self-reported knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors regarding fruit and vegetable consumption in Western Australia prior to and after a healthful-eating campaign.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2622794
- Exercise prescription for people with mental illness: an evaluation of mental health professionals’ knowledge, beliefs, barriers, and behaviors
- Knowledge, beliefs, and perceptions of Turkish vitiligo patients regarding their condition
- Underuse of Breast Cancer Adjuvant Treatment: Patient Knowledge, Beliefs, and Medical Mistrust
- Korean women: breast cancer knowledge, attitudes and behaviors
- Changes in heterosexual university undergraduates' HIV-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviour: Melbourne, 1989-1994.