Cessation interventions in routine health care
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=381141
- Routine smoking cessation intervention in health care systems.
- Best practices for smoking cessation interventions in primary care
- First, Do No Harm: How Routine Interventions, Common Restrictions, and the Organization of Our Health-Care System Affect the Health of Mothers and Newborns
- Smoking cessation interventions: is patient education effective
- Mobile phone-based interventions for smoking cessation