Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Outcomes After Treatment: Long-term Follow-up From the British Columbia Cohort Study
Oxford University Press
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2684554
- Vigabatrin in the treatment of epilepsy: a long-term follow-up study.
- The posterior operation in treatment of cervical spondylosis with myelopathy: a long-term follow-up study
- Mitral valve pericardioplasty—a long-term follow-up study
- Ovulation-stimulation drugs and cancer risks: a long-term follow-up of a British cohort
- Reiter's syndrome: long-term follow-up data.