Cervical cancer - staging and restaging with 18F-FDG PET/CT
Brito, Ana Emília T.
Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The Guidelines Project, an initiative of the Brazilian Medical Association, aims to combine information from the medical field in order to standardize producers to assist the reasoning and decision-making of doctors. The information provided through this project must be assessed and criticized by the physician responsible for the conduct that will be adopted, depending on the conditions and the clinical status of each patient.
- Complementary findings on 18F-FDG PET/CT and 18F-NaF PET/CT in a patient with Erdheim-Chester disease
- Inguinal and scrotal extramammary Paget’s disease: 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging
- 18F-FDG PET/CT with unusual bone and CNS metastases from testicular seminoma
- Relapsed ovarian cancer - diagnosis using 18F-FDG PET/CT; 4.
- Targeting personalized medicine in a non-Hodgkin lymphoma patient with 18F-FDG and 18F-choline PET/CT