Central nervous system malformations in Mohr's syndrome.
A boy with severe developmental delay, bilateral, symmetrical hallucal duplication, and accessory alveolar frenula was found to have radiological evidence of a large arachnoid cyst compressing the cerebellum and brain stem. We review neurological abnormalities in Mohr's syndrome.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1015722
- Central nervous system lesions in von Hippel-Lindau syndrome.
- Polymicrobial central nervous system infection in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Congenital Malformations of the Central Nervous System in Scotland
- Major malformations of the central nervous system in Hungary.
- Congenital malformations of the central nervous system in spontaneous abortions.