Celiac and perigastric lymph node metastasis of prostate cancer diagnosed with endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration
Pulsus Group Inc
Endoscopic ultrasound has been used to diagnose and stage gastrointestinal and nongastrointestinal tumours. To our knowledge, the present report describes the first case of celiac and perigastric lymph node metastasis of prostate cancer diagnosed with endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2722465
- Segmental lymph-node infarction after fine-needle aspiration.
- Is endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration with a stylet necessary for lymph node screening in lung cancer patients?
- Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of Lymph Nodes
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biopsies for mediastinal lesions and lymph node diagnosis and staging
- Diagnostic yield of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration for mediastinal staging in lung cancer