BRS Pampeira: new irrigated rice cultivar with high yield potential
Magalhães Júnior, Ariano Martins de, Morais, Orlando Peixoto de, Fagundes, Paulo Ricardo Reis, Filho, José Manoel Colombari, Franco, Daniel Fernandes, Cordeiro, Antônio Carlos Centeno, Pereira, José Almeida, Rangel, Paulo Hideo Nakano, Moura Neto, Francisco Pereira, Streck, Eduardo Anibele, Aguiar, Gabriel Almeida, Facchinello, Paulo Henrique Karling
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract BRS Pampeira is a rice cultivar developed by Embrapa, recommended for irrigated cultivation in Brazil. It shows modern architecture, with high tillering and tolerance to lodging. It stands out for its high yield potential, medium cycle and good grain quality.
- BRS Catiana: irrigated rice cultivar with high yield potential and wide adaptation
- BRS Agreste - new beige seeded common bean cultivar with erect plant type and high yield potential.
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential.
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with Carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential
- BRS FC104 - Super-early carioca seeded common bean cultivar with high yield potential