BRS FC402: high-yielding common bean cultivar with carioca grain, resistance to anthracnose and fusarium wilt
Melo, Leonardo Cunha, Pereira, Helton Santos, Faria, Luís Cláudio de, Souza, Thiago Lívio Pessoa Oliveira de, Wendland, Adriane, Díaz, José Luis Cabrera, Carvalho, Hélio Wilson Lemos de, Melo, Carlos Lásaro Pereira de, Costa, Antônio Félix da, Magaldi, Mariana Cruzick de Souza, Costa, Joaquim Geraldo Cáprio da
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract - BRS FC402 is a common bean cultivar of the carioca-grain group with commercial grain quality, suitable for cultivation in 21 Brazilian states. Cultivar has a normal cycle (85-94 days), high yield potential (4479 kg ha-1), 10.1% higher mean yield than the controls (2462 kg ha-1) and resistance to fusarium wilt and anthracnose.
- BRS FP403: high-yielding black-seeded common bean cultivar with superior grain quality and moderate resistance to fusarium wilt
- BRS Esteio: common bean cultivar with black grain, high yield potential and moderate resistance to anthracnose
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential.
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with Carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential
- BRS 293: A midseason high-yielding upland cotton cultivar for Brazilian savanna.