BRS Esteio: common bean cultivar with black grain, high yield potential and moderate resistance to anthracnose
Pereira, Helton Santos, Melo, Leonardo Cunha, Faria, Luís Cláudio de, Wendland, Adriane, Del Peloso, Maria José, Costa, Joaquim Geraldo Cáprio da, Nascente, Adriano Stephan, Díaz, José Luis Cabrera, Carvalho, Hélio Wilson Lemos de, Almeida, Válter Martins de, Melo, Carlos Lásaro Pereira de, Costa, Antônio Félix da, Posse, Sheila Cristina Prucoli, Magaldi, Mariana Cruzick de Souza, Abreu, Ângela de Fátima Barbosa, Guimarães, Cléber Moraes, Oliveira, Jaison Pereira de, Moreira, José Aloísio Alves, Martins, Maurício, Souza Filho, Benedito Fernandes de
Crop Breed. Appl. Biotechnol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
BRS Esteio is a common bean cultivar with black grains of excellent cooking quality, suited for cultivation in 21 Brazilian States. In 77 trials of Value for Cultivation and Use, the cultivar had a normal cycle (90 days), an average yield of 2,529 kg ha-1, which is 8.1% higher than that of the control cultivars, a high yield potential (4,702 kg ha-1), upright growth, tolerance to lodging, and moderate resistance to anthracnose.
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential.
- BRS Estilo: common bean cultivar with Carioca grain, upright growth and high yield potential
- BRS FC402: high-yielding common bean cultivar with carioca grain, resistance to anthracnose and fusarium wilt
- BRS FP403: high-yielding black-seeded common bean cultivar with superior grain quality and moderate resistance to fusarium wilt
- BRS FC104 - Super-early carioca seeded common bean cultivar with high yield potential