Biphasic 0.8BaTiO3/0.2Ni(1-x)CoxFe2O4 nanopowders by in situ sol-gel synthesis
Ceron, D. M. S.; Perdomo, C. P. F.; Eliziario, S. A.; Kaufman, M. J.; Kiminami, R. H. G. A.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Nanopowders of the 0.8BaTiO3/0.2Ni(1-x)CoxFe2O4 (x=0, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, and 1) were synthesized by the in situ sol-gel method using poly(acrylic acid) (PAA1800) as a chelating agent. The synthesis developed using PAA1800 ensured the simultaneous crystallization of two phases. The results provided a reliable method for producing biphasic nanopowders in all the compositions of Co-Ni-ferrite with an average particle size of less than 50 nm with a potential application in lead-free magnetoelectric particulate composites. The XRD results indicated the formation of only BaTiO3 and Ni(1-x)CoxFe2O4 phases, verifying that there was no interdiffusion between the perovskite BaTiO3 and spinel Co-NiFe2O4 phases during the crystallization phase. A detailed analysis of the crystalline structures was conducted to quantify the phases using the Rietveld method, and thus ensure the success of the in situ sol-gel synthesis.
- âNova rota de sÃntese de nanopartÃculas de NiMn2O4 usando o MÃtodo Sol-Gel ProtÃicoâ
- Espectroscopia Raman em nanocompósitos de O /SiO preparados pelo método Sol-Gel CoFe 2 4 2
- Structural, optical and electrical properties of Ni-doped Co3O4 prepared via Sol-Gel technique
- Sol-Gel TiO2 thin films sensitized with the mulberry pigment cyanidin
- Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Sintering of Ba0.5Sr0.5Co0.8Fe0.2O3-δ Perovskite