Biomarkers in first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder: what can they tell us?
Fries, Gabriel R., Quevedo, Joao
Rev. Bras. Psiquiatr.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
- Serum BDNF levels in unaffected first-degree relatives of patients with bipolar disorder
- Hyperventilation in panic disorder patients and healthy first-degree relatives
- Glaucoma simplex and the management of first-degree relatives.
- Low adherence to colonoscopy in the screening of first‐degree relatives of patients with colorectal cancer
- Adherence to colonoscopy recommendations for first-degree relatives of young patients diagnosed with colorectal cancer