Biofilm formation on polystyrene under different temperatures by antibiotic resistant Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium isolated from food
Marinho, A.R., Martins, P.D., Ditmer, E.M., d'Azevedo, P.A., Frazzon, J., Sand, S.T.Van Der, Frazzon, A.P.G.
Braz. J. Microbiol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The ability of antibiotic resistant E. faecalis and E. faecium isolated from food to form biofilm at different temperatures in the absence or presence of 0.75% glucose was evaluated. A synergistic effect on biofilm at 10 °C, 28 °C, 37 °C and 45 °C and glucose was observed for E. faecalis and E. faecium.
- Differences in Antibiotic Resistance Patterns of Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium Strains Isolated from Farm and Pet Animals
- Salmonella Enteritidis forms biofilm under low temperatures on different food industry surfaces
- Esp-Independent Biofilm Formation by Enterococcus faecalis
- VanD-Type Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium and Enterococcus faecalis
- Identification of a Broadly Active Phage Lytic Enzyme with Lethal Activity against Antibiotic-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium