Best practices for smoking cessation interventions in primary care
Pulsus Group Inc
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2734439
- Smoking cessation attitudes, practices, and policies among California primary care physicians.
- Mobile phone-based interventions for smoking cessation
- Targeting Primary Care Referrals to Smoking Cessation Clinics Does Not Improve Quit Rates: Implementing Evidence-Based Interventions into Practice
- Cessation interventions in routine health care
- Smoking cessation interventions: is patient education effective