Automation in water supply systems. Case of the reservation control distribution / Automação nos sistemas de abastecimento de água. Caso do controle da reservação de distribuição
Antônio Sérgio Spolaor
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Industrial automation systems applied in water supply were quite simple until recently. The advent of Programmable Controllers, associated with the development of modern control theory, allowed a greater and more effective automation of these systems. This paper discusses the use of automation in sanitation systems implementing "artificial intelligence" for operational decision making, seeking a better distribution of water between distribution reservoirs. The application of the results can bring benefits related to meeting the daily demands of water of the distribution system. This dissertation under the title "Automation in water supply systems. Case of the reservation control distribution" was applied in a project developed by Companhia de Saneamento Básico do Estado de São Paulo - SABESP in the city of Santa Rosa de Viterbo, in which various automation concepts have been used successfully. The resulting integrated system using PLCs and a system to control and acquire data (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition - SCADA) contributed to a significant improvement in the storage and distribution system. The "artificial intelligence" implanted in this work for operational decision making can be verified through the presented results
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://libdigi.unicamp.br/document/?code=000827039
- Automation model to hydric supply systems.
- Cibersegurança em sistemas de automação em plantas de tratamento de água.
- Water main replacement planning in water supply systems. Application in water distribution network of the Metropolitan Region of Sao Paulo.
- Model of operation for control centers of systems of water supply: a case study - São Paulo Water Mains System.
- Monitoramento estatístico da qualidade da água de sistemas de distribuição