Assessing stability and change of four performance measures: a longitudinal study evaluating outcome following total hip and knee arthroplasty
Kennedy, Deborah M
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=549207
- CLINICAL OUTCOME AFTER INFECTED TOTAL KNEE AND TOTAL HIP ARTHROPLASTY
- Evaluating neurological outcome measures: the bare essentials.
- Effects of periarticular injection on analgesic effects and NSAID use in total knee arthroplasty and total hip arthroplasty
- Urine Desmosine as a Marker of Lung Injury Following Total Knee Arthroplasty. A Pilot Study
- Advanced Techniques for Rehabilitation after Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Editorial Comment