Assaying for peptides in individual Aplysia neurons with mass spectrometry
Chiu, Daniel T.
The National Academy of Sciences
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=33846
- Detection of secreted peptides by using hypothesis-driven multistage mass spectrometry
- High-resolution laser desorption mass spectrometry of peptides and small proteins.
- Viral Depuration by Assaying Individual Shellfish1
- Structural characterization of toxic cyclic peptides from blue-green algae by tandem mass spectrometry.
- Detection of aflatoxin D1 in ammoniated corn by mass spectrometry-mass spectrometry.