Ash content, carbon and C/N ratio in paricá in function of NPK fertilization
VIEIRA, CRISTIANE R., WEBER, OSCARLINA L.S., SCARAMUZZA, JOSÉ FERNANDO
An. Acad. Bras. Ciênc.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT Fertilization in areas of forest plantations is needed to supplement plants´ nutritional needs until harvest. An experiment was performed to check the influence of fertilization on levels of ash, carbon and C/N relation in Schizolobium amazonicum. Soil liming was performed and fertilization occurred after 15 days of incubation. S. amazonicum seedlings were produced and submitted to fertilization with N, P and K: N = 0, 40, 80 and 120 kg ha-1; P2O5 = 0, 50, 100 and 200 kg ha-1; K2O = 0, 50, 100 and 200 kg ha-1. The plants were measured after 180 days. The seedlings of 20 treatments with the highest increase in height and diameter were transplanted to the field. Soil was fertilized and limestone was spread; seedlings were distributed into randomized blocks, with six replications. After 12 months, the plants were removed to determine ash, organic carbon, C/N relation contents. The ashes were submitted to digestion to determine nutrient concentrations. Fertilization influenced the levels of ash and organic carbon and C/N relation in S. amazonicum. Results indicate that the species has a potential for energy production.
- Utilization of Dissolved Nitrogen by Heterotrophic Bacterioplankton: Effect of Substrate C/N Ratio
- Influência da relação C/N na produção de hidrogênio em reator anaeróbio de leito fixo
- Fitomassa e relação C/N em consórcios de sorgo e milho com espécies de cobertura
- RELAÇÃO C/N E TEORES DE NUTRIENTES NA CASCA DE PESSEGUEIROS RELACIONADOS COM A MORTE PRECOCE
- Base ratio, DNA content, and quinacrine-brightness of human chromosomes.