ARQUITECTURA HARDWARE-SOFTWARE PARA DISEÑO, ANÁLISIS Y CONTROL DE ROBOTS
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This work presents a design and control methodology in real time using low cost hardware, working on a real robot as well as on a simulation, in a coordinated way. The methodology starts in the design phase using a CAD tool and generates the model of the robot in Matlab and Simulink as integration platforms, which are widely used tools in design and control engineering. As part of the document, the integration of hardware and software for the robot’s control is proposed, including the use of low cost solutions with powerful performances. The hardware control is managed by Simulink, with is able to operate both the simulation and the real robot. As a robotic prototype, a 2 degrees of freedom robot arm has been used, designed as a service robot. In this platform the authors show an example of the proposed methodology, from the CAD design to the final control test both in simulation and with the real platform.
- DSCam:: uma plataforma hardware-software para operações de visão computacional
- Hardware/Software codesign of particle filter for real time localization of mobile robots
- Diseño, simulación y análisis del proceso de extrusión de un perfil termoplástico en PVC rígido para optimizar el diseño de la matriz y los parámetros
- Projeto de um sistema para monitoramento de hardware/software on-chip baseado em computação reconfigurável
- Diseño, implementación y evaluación de un programa de educación para la salud con personas mayores