Are Metabolically Normal but Obese Individuals at Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality?
Kuk, Jennifer L.
American Diabetes Association
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2782994
- Looking beyond 28-day all-cause mortality
- All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality Among Men Released From State Prison, 1980–2005
- Coffee Consumption and Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases and All-Cause Mortality Among Men With Type 2 Diabetes
- All‐cause and cause‐specific mortality in rheumatoid arthritis are not greater than expected when treated with tumour necrosis factor antagonists
- Elevated levels of plasma osteoprotegerin are associated with all-cause mortality risk and atherosclerosis in patients with stages 3 to 5 chronic kidney disease