Applications of electronic noses in meat analysis
GÓRSKA-HORCZYCZAK, Elżbieta, GUZEK, Dominika, MOLĘDA, Zuzanna, WOJTASIK-KALINOWSKA, Iwona, BRODOWSKA, Marta, WIERZBICKA, Agnieszka
Food Sci. Technol
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Electronic noses are devices able to characterize and differentiate the aroma profiles of various food, especially meat and meat products. During recent years e-noses have been widely used in food analysis and proved to provide a fast, simple, non-expensive and non-destructive method of food assessment and quality control. The aim of this study is to summarize the most important features of this analytic tool and to present basic fields and typical areas of e-nose use as well as most commonly used sensor types and patterns for e-nose design. Prospects for the future development of this technique are presented. Methods and research results presented in this manuscript may be a guideline for practical e-nose use.
- Trends in odor intensity for human and electronic noses: Relative roles of odorant vapor pressure vs. molecularly specific odorant binding
- Electronic mail service: applications in the Pacific Northwest region.
- Desenvolvimento de sistemas multissensoriais híbridos, língua e narizes eletrônicos para a avaliação de combustíveis.
- ONE HUNDRED BROKEN NOSES *
- Serial Analysis of Gene Expression: Applications in Human Studies