APPLICATION OF OPTICAL METHOD IN MEASURING MECHANICAL VIBRATIONS IN A CANTILEVER BEAM
Silva, Marcos V. G. da, Fabbro, Inácio M. Dal, Lino, Antônio C. L.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The pertinent literature discloses a family of optical profile measuring techniques highlighting the moiré methods. The Moiré technique is based on the interference of two superimposed optical grids which produce fringe patterns which can be processed to analyze the DYNAMIC MEASUREMENT IN MATERIALS mechanical behavior. The goal of this research is to experimentally determine the mechanical displacement of a slim cantilever beam by means of Moiré technique with Phase Shift. Photomechanical experimental arrangement included a digital camera, a multimedia projector and a PC. The occurrence of oscillations has been adequately analyzed. The results showed data from which useful information can withdraw, being of great importance to support agricultural machinery projects and development.
- Nonlinear Vibrations of Cantilever Timoshenko Beams: A Homotopy Analysis
- Water Diffusion in Double Cantilever Beam Adhesive Joints
- Mechanical Loss Angle Measurement for Stressed thin Film Using Cantilever Ring-Down Method
- Maps of deformations in a cantilever beam using particle image velocimetry (PIV) and speckle patterns
- Application of direct tracking method for measuring electrospun nanofiber diameter