Anomalous pulmonary venous connexions of left lung associated with valvular heart disease. Report of two cases.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=487030
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: report of four cases.
- Polyarteritis nodosa associated with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: report of two cases.
- Pre-excitation due to accessory sinoventricular connexions associated with coronary sinus aneurysms. A report of two cases.
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return with intact atrial septum: report of four cases
- Fetal echocardiography in detecting anomalous pulmonary venous connection: four false positive cases.