Ananalysis on Runtime Associated QOS-Based Proficient Web Services Discovery Optimization
Amirthasaravanan, A., Rodrigues, Paul, Sudhesh, R.
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT In today's web world, Service-oriented architectures represent the main standard for IT infrastructures. Certainly, with the initiation of service oriented architecture, Web services have gained incredible growth. Web service discovery has become increasingly more significant as the existing use of web service. Discovering most appropriate web service from vast collection of web services is very decisive for successful execution of applications. In automation of web service discovery, there is always a need to deem Quality of Service (QoS) attributes during matching. A study of literature concerning the evolution of different web service discovery optimization methods with unique prominence to quality motivated service discovery have been carried out in this work. This paper depicts Bio-inspired algorithms optimizing the discovery process for semantic web services. Bio-inspired algorithm is a metaheuristics method that mimics the nature in order to unravel optimization difficulty and evaluates the analysis of some popular bio-inspired optimization algorithm systematically. This paper also focused on the principle of each algorithm and their application with respect to run time oriented QoSattributes and from result the best suitable bio-inspired optimization algorithm is been deployed.
- A QoS-Based approach for dynamic web service composition.
- Exigency-based real-time scheduling policy to provide absolute QoS for web services
- Influence study of Web services in the performance of a service oriented architecture with QoS
- Desenvolvimento e avaliação de algoritmos para composição dinâmica de web services baseada em QoS
- Estudo de algoritmos de controle de admissão em servidores Web distribuídos com QoS