Analysis of the Operation of Photovoltaic Systems Installed at Federal University of Technology - Paraná in Curitiba
Urbanetz Junior, Jair, Tonin, Fabianna Stumpf, Mariano, Juliana D’Angela, Tiepolo, Gerson Máximo
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The Federal University of Technology - Paraná (UTFPR), Campus Curitiba, has a Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System (GCPVS) of 2.1 kWp in the Green Office (GO), which has been in operation since December 2011, and until September 2017 generated little more than 13.64 MWh and a GCPVS of 10.2 kWp, in operation since February 2016. The photovoltaic panel of the 2.1 kWp system was set up following the inclination of the roof of the building, which does not give its maximum performance. On the other hand, the panel of the 10.2 kWp system in Neoville was installed in optimum conditions, that is, oriented to the north and with slope equal to the latitude of Curitiba and, up tol September 2017 generated more than 20.65 MWh. This paper presents the monitoring of the electric energy generated by the systems and also a history of the merit indexes of the GCPVS, which are: Productivity (Yield); Performance Ratio; and Capacity Factor. These indexes allow to evaluate the performance of the GCPVS and make a comparison between them. Finally, the photovoltaic generation of both GCPVS proved to be a sustainable and effective form of distributed generation of electric energy in the urban environment.
- Analysis of shifting and reduction of the demand peak with the inserting of photovoltaic systems in the Neoville’s Headquarters of Federal University of Technology - Paraná Curitiba Campus
- The Photovoltaic Generation and its Energy Contribution and Demand Shifting at the Center Headquarters of the Federal University of Technology - Paraná - Campus Curitiba
- Study of the Potential of Photovoltaic Microgeneration and Minigeneration from the Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems Installed at UTFPR Curitiba Campus
- Determination of the Ideal Time for Cleaning of Photovoltaic Panels Aiming at Better Productivity - Case Study of the Implanted Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System at the Federal University of Technology of Paraná
- Comparison of the Performance of the Grid- Connected Photovoltaic System Installed In the Brazilian Cities: Blumenau - SC and Curitiba- PR