An Examination of the Association between Housing Conditions and Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Glasgow
McMillan, J. S.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1058669
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Northern Ireland: An Examination of the Statistical Data for 1948-54
- Tuberculosis and the “Social Complex” in Glasgow
- Malformations of the central nervous system in Glasgow. An examination of the evidence for clustering in space and time.
- A Study of Respiratory Tuberculosis in Relation to Housing Conditions in Edinburgh: I.—The Pre-War Period
- A Critical Examination of the Role of Surgery in the Treatment of Primary Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Children