Amor e gozo na lírica portuguesa do século XVII / Love and jouissance in the portuguese poetry of XVIIth
Patrícia Ribeiro de Andrade
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This thesis has as its main goal to analyze the literary period known as Baroque in Portugal, relating poetry of this period to the concepts of jouissance and love in Psychoanalysis. Through a thorough bibliographical research, the concept of Baroque and its major features have been established. To acquire the knowledge of the concept of jouissance in the psychoanalytic theory, first the research contains the reading of two fundamental texts by Freud that talk about the drive: Drive and its Vicissitudes and Beyond the Pleasure Principle. The following theoretical analyzed is Lacan, that resumes and expands this Freudian concept until it reaches his final Lacanian theory about jouissance. At last, the Portuguese poetry of the XVI century is carefully observed through the concepts of love and jouissance
literaturas estrangeiras modernas literatura portuguesa história e crítica - séc. xvii barroco jouissance gozo love portuguese literature baroque amor poesia portuguesa séc. xvii psicanálise psicanálise literatura portuguesa gozo psychoanalysis amor na literatura
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.bdtd.uerj.br/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=1232
- The scission of the self in portuguese lyric poetry: fifteenth century and twentieth centure
- O jogo de forças na lírica portuguesa contemporânea
- Clitics : Portuguese cuisine ingredient in the seventeenth century.
- On the woman and the mother : the circuits of love, desire and joy.
- Amor, desejo e transgressão as cartas de amor na novela camiliana