The curious case of Dr Alabone—heterodoxy in 19th century medicine
The Royal Society of Medicine
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1142239
- A 19th Century Predecessor of the Token Economy
- Poverty and painting: representations in 19th century Europe
- A 19th century description of paroxysmal kinesiogenic choreoathetosis
- John Shaw Billings, Medical Genius of the 19th Century *
- "Depressive pseudodementia" or "Melancholic dementia": a 19th century view.