Alcohol consumption and mortality: modelling risks for men and women at different ages
White, Ian R
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=117446
- Occupational history, self reported chronic illness, and mortality: a follow up of 25,586 Swedish men and women.
- Body mass index and cardiovascular mortality at different levels of blood pressure: a prospective study of Norwegian men and women.
- Oesophageal cancer mortality: relationship with alcohol intake and cigarette smoking in Spain.
- Alcohol consumption and the risk of alcohol related cirrhosis in women.
- Alcohol intake and cardiovascular disease and mortality: the role of pre‐existing disease