Agency Structure as a Major Source of Human Problems in the Conduct of Public Health Programs
Goodenough, Ward H.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1256376
- A candid appraisal of the community mental health center as a public health agency: a case history.
- Major problems in the history of American medicine and public health: documents and essays
- Quality of care: problems of measurement. I. How one public health nursing agency is using the nursing audit.
- OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE AND INTERNATIONALIZATION: AGENCY PROBLEMS AND DELISTING IN BRAZIL
- PUBLIC HEALTH STUDIES AS AN UNDERGRADUATE MAJOR