After market short covering in ipos and long-term stock liquidity
Tolentino, Rodrigo Andrade
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This study investigates the effect of the aftermarket short covering (ASC) carried out by the underwriter during the price stabilization period on stock long-term liquidity. Because the ASC increases liquidity during the stabilization period and liquidity is a persistent characteristic of stocks, the ASC can increase long-term liquidity. In fact, we show that the ASC has a positive effect on liquidity over the 6 months subsequent to the stabilization period. This positive relation holds true even after controlling for many variables found important to explain liquidity by previous authors and the instrumentalization of the ASC.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://hdl.handle.net/10438/2789
- Short- and Long-Term Outcomes After Status Epilepticus
- Short-term synaptic enhancement and long-term potentiation in neocortex.
- Cardiovascular changes after bilateral upper dorsal sympathectomy. Short- and long-term effects.
- Parathyroidectomy after kidney transplantation: short-and long-term impact on renal function
- Short term immunosuppressive therapy and long-term immunoregulation: promises and problems.