Advanced Techniques for Rehabilitation after Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: Editorial Comment
Mont, Michael A.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2674178
- Pilates Training for Use in Rehabilitation after Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: A Preliminary Report
- CLINICAL OUTCOME AFTER INFECTED TOTAL KNEE AND TOTAL HIP ARTHROPLASTY
- Comparison of Floseal® and Tranexamic Acid for Bleeding Control after Total Knee Arthroplasty: a Prospective Randomized Study
- Genetic Polymorphisms in Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism After Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Pilot Study
- A Simple Technique for Alignment in Total Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty: Technical Note and Preliminary Report