Accuracy of prognosis estimates by four palliative care teams: a prospective cohort study
Higginson, Irene J
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=88964
- Knowledge of lymphoedema among primary health care teams: a questionnaire survey.
- Palliative care in the community: setting practice guidelines for primary care teams.
- Is asking patients in palliative care, “Are you depressed?” appropriate? Prospective study
- Predictive accuracy of the Framingham coronary risk score in British men: prospective cohort study
- Prognosis in heart failure with preserved left ventricular systolic function: prospective cohort study