Able-bodied womanhood: personal health and social change in nineteenth-century Boston
Prescott, Heather Munro
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1035835
- Lives at risk: public health in nineteenth-century Egypt
- Bubonic plague in nineteenth-century China
- Comparison of population pharmacokinetic models for gentamicin in spinal cord-injured and able-bodied patients.
- Pseudo-science and society in nineteenth-century America
- Islamic talismanic tradition in nineteenth-century Asante