Aberrant left pulmonary artery.
Tan, P M
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=514686
- Arterial fistula between the left internal mammary artery and left pulmonary artery.
- Aneurysm of the innominate artery with aberrant origin of the left carotid artery. Case report.
- Unusual left ventricular aneurysm in a patient with anomalous origin of left coronary artery from pulmonary artery.
- Alveolar development after ligation of left pulmonary artery in newborn pig: clinical relevance to unilateral pulmonary artery.
- Anomalous origin of left coronary artery from pulmonary artery. Surgical considerations in the adult.