A randomised controlled trial of a home based exercise programme to reduce the risk of falling among people with Parkinson's disease
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2117667
- Home based exercise programme for knee pain and knee osteoarthritis: randomised controlled trial
- Falling among people with Parkinson's disease: motor, non-motor, or both?
- Effects of a programme of multifactorial home visits on falls and mobility impairments in elderly people at risk: randomised controlled trial
- Effectiveness and economic evaluation of a nurse delivered home exercise programme to prevent falls. 1: Randomised controlled trial
- Randomised controlled trial of primary school based intervention to reduce risk factors for obesity