A política industrial chinesa como determinante de sua estratégia going global
Masiero, Gilmar, Coelho, Diego Bonaldo
Brazil. J. Polit. Econ.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
China has experienced not only high rates of economic growth as well as an unprecedented competitive international insertion since the turn of the century. This process was not guided solely by market forces or influenced by Government intervention in the economy. Although much has been argued that China's "going global" strategy is rooted in state action, and especially its policy of exchange rate depreciation and trade policy incentives for exports and investments abroad, we argue that the major determinant of this strategy, which established the basic conditions for industrial competitiveness, was its industrial policy. The focus of this article is on the changes in China's industrial structure, emphasizing that Chinese industrial policy is a central determinant of its international insertion strategy.
- ESTRANHAMENTO COMO ESTRATÉGIA DE TRADUÇÃO: CATEGORIZAÇÃO DO ESTRANHAMENTO NA POESIA LEMINSKIANA E A SUA RECRIAÇÃO NA LÍNGUA CHINESA
- MUDANÇAS NA ESTRATÉGIA CHINESA DE DESENVOLVIMENTO NO PERÍODO PÓS-CRISE GLOBAL E IMPACTOS SOBRE A AMÉRICA LATINA
- A POLÍTICA INDUSTRIAL CHINESA NA GEOPOLÍTICA DA ERA DA INFORMAÇÃO: O CASO DOS SEMICONDUTORES
- A arquitetura organizacional como fator determinante na implantacao da estrategia na industria financeira
- A grande estratégia Chinesa e os BRICS