A Novel Simple Convoluted Geometry to Design Frequency Selective Surfaces for Applications at ISM and UNII Bands
Barros, Vitor Fernandes, Silva Segundo, Francisco Carlos G. da, Campos, Antonio Luiz P. S., Silva, Sandro Gonçalves da, Gomes Neto, Alfredo
J. Microw. Optoelectron. Electromagn. Appl.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract In this paper, we use a novel convoluted geometry to design a dual-band FSS with angular stability and independent polarization operation. The geometry allows the design of a dual-band FSS to block ISM and UNII radio bands. We performed a parametric study with the commercial software ANSYS HFSS. A prototype of our proposed FSS design was built and its transmission characteristics were measured and compared with simulated results. We observed good agreement between numerical and experimental results. The proposed FSS realized a dual-band response at the required bands and it had angular stability and polarization independence.
- Multiband frequency selective surfaces with a modified multifractal cantor geometry
- Software for project and analysis of frequency selective surfaces
- A design proposal for ultrawide band frequency selective surface
- A dual tuned Complementary Structure Frequency Selective surface for WLAN applications
- Spectral domain analysis of double screen frequency selective surfaces