A new species and a key for the Brazilian species of the genus Heterelmis Sharp, 1882 (Coleoptera: Elmidae, Elminae)
Polizei, Thiago Tadeu Silva
Pap. Avulsos Zool.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract Heterelmis Sharp, 1882, comprises 22 species and subspecies with 3 species assigned to Brazil so far. Here the forth species, Heterelmis debilis sp. nov. from Brazil, is described and illustrated. The type material is deposited in the Museum of Zoology of the University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil (MZSP) and Natural History Museum, London, UK (NHMUK). Additionally, an identification key with distributional data for Brazilian species is proposed.
- Variação no tamanho corpóreo de Phanocerus clavicornis Sharp, 1882 (Coleoptera: Elmidae: Larainae) em córregos da Mata Atlântica sob perturbação hidráulica
- A new species of Falsocis (Coleoptera: Ciidae) from the Atlantic Forest biome with new geographic records and an updated identification key for the species of the genus
- A new species of Stethelmis Hinton (Coleoptera: Elmidae) from Argentina and description of its larva
- Aulacocyclus yorkensis a new species of Passalidae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea) from Australia, with a key to the identification of Australian species of the genus
- A new species of Neoseiulus (Acari: Mesostigmata: Phytoseiidae) with a key for the Brazilian species of the genus