A nearly continuous measure of birth weight for gestational age using a United States national reference
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=169185
- Work in pregnancy and birth weight for gestational age.
- Birth weight patterns by gestational age in Brazil
- Birth weight and gestational age among children of Danish pharmacy assistants.
- Infant mortality and weight at birth: 1960 United States birth cohort.
- Comparison of adequacy of birth weight for gestational age according to different intrauterine growth curves