A history of madness in sixteenth-century Germany
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1044329
- "Matrix and the pain thereof": a sixteenth-century gynaecological essay.
- Lexicography and physicke: the record of sixteenth-century English medical terminology
- Kabbalah, magic, and science: the cultural universe of a sixteenth-century Jewish physician
- "The first hospital among Christians": the Ospedale di Santa Maria Nuova in early sixteenth-century Florence.
- A LATE SIXTEENTH CENTURY OPHTHALMIC BOOK IN ENGLISH