A Disposable Anaerobic System Designed for Field and Laboratory Use
Brewer, John H.
A disposable anaerobic system which is characterized by its light weight and its compactness is described. The system consists of a multilayer plastic bag with a unique sealing device. A collapsible impregnated cardboard container is fitted with a catalyst and holders for a disposable hydrogen generator and an anaerobic indicator. The catalyst is active at room temperature and requires no heat activation. This system, which lends itself readily to compact storage, quick assembly, and ease of operation, is disposable after use.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=547541
- 'LABNOTE', a laboratory notebook system designed for academic genomics groups.
- FiltraCheck-UTI, a rapid, disposable system for detection of bacteriuria.
- The alc-GR System. A Modified alc Gene Switch Designed for Use in Plant Tissue Culture1[w]
- Use of Disposable Micro Tissue Culture Plates for Antiviral and Interferon Induction Studies
- Use of a Sentinel System for Field Measurements of Cryptosporidium parvum Oocyst Inactivation in Soil and Animal Waste